Royal Queen Seeds CBD Oil
Topic:buy cbd oil
What is CBD Oil?
As a full-spectrum organic product, RQS CBD Oil also contains aromatic terpenes that work in harmony with CBD to enhance these effects. Our products are available in multiple strengths ranging from 2.5–40% CBD. The carrier oils offered are those with hemp seeds, MCT or olive.
Where Does CBD Come From?
As a cannabinoid, CBD comes from the cannabis plant. The molecule develops in cannabis cultivars and in CBD-rich industrial hemp plants. If you’ve ever looked closely at cannabis or hemp flowers, you’ve surely noticed small, sparkling structures dotted across the surface. These glands, called trichomes, make CBD and other cannabinoids and excrete them as a viscous resin.
How Is RQS CBD Oil Made?
We harness the finest hemp flowers and state-of-the-art extraction technology to create our range of CBD oils. We start with hemp grown organically in the fields of Switzerland. After harvest we use supercritical CO₂ extraction to obtain CBD, synergistic terpenes and other valuable phytochemicals before blending them with a variety of carrier oils.
How Is CBD From CBD Oil Extracted?
To start the process, we fill our supercritical extraction vessels with organic CBD flowers. When the machine is activated, pressure changes within the compression chambers suspend the element in a supercritical state, giving it gaseous and liquid properties simultaneously. This substance then enters the extraction vessel where it will act as a solvent to absorb cannabinoids and terpenes. The extract then enters a separator where all the CO₂ is removed, ultimately resulting in a completely pure full-spectrum CBD extract.
Why Choose RQS CBD Oil?
Our CBD oils are pure, full-spectrum, and derived from expertly, organically grown hemp flowers. Additionally, all of our CBD products are third-party tested. We send samples from each batch to a lab to test for impurities, heavy metals and other potential contaminants. This process of unbiased testing helps ensure that each bottle contains unaltered CBD and is free of unwanted additives and other negative THC levels.
How to Choose the Right CBD Oil
When looking for CBD oils, you come across many different products. Here are the main things to look out for when buying CBD oil for the first time.
CBD oil can vary greatly in potency. We recommend starting with a low concentration (2.5–5%) to take the temperature and see how CBD interacts with you. As your tolerance increases, you can opt for more concentrated formulas.
Different CBD oils imply different carrier oils. These carriers help dilute CBD extracts and assist the body in maximum absorption of the cannabinoid. Consumers can choose between olive, nigella, MCT and hemp seed oil.
How to Store CBD Oil?
Store your CBD oil in a cool, dark place. Each bottle contains natural terpenes and cannabinoids that gradually degrade if exposed to light and heat. By keeping them in the dark, you’ll preserve valuable phytochemicals within the formula.
Laws regarding CBD vary from country to country. The cannabinoid is relatively legal in most of Europe and the UK as long as the oil is derived from hemp and contains no more than 0.2% THC. The same rule applies in the United States with a slightly higher legal threshold of 0.3% THC. No matter where you live, we recommend checking local regulations before ordering CBD products.
Frequently Asked Questions
Both new and seasoned consumers often have a lot of questions about CBD. Find answers to the most common questions below.
- What is CBD Oil used for?
- CBD produces its effects by interacting with a system found throughout the body called the endocannabinoid system (ECS). The ECS consists of several receptors located throughout the body as well as signaling molecules known as endocannabinoids. The cannabinoid also produces a soothing effect that will cause many people to take this molecule after long days or intensive sports sessions.
- CBD Oil Ingredients
- CBD oils don’t just contain CBD; these products offer a panel of ingredients that work together to produce the best possible effects.
Carrier oils are natural, high-fat oils that allow cannabinoids to bind to them.
These aromatic molecules form alongside cannabinoids in trichomes and hemp flowers.
Flavonoids are present throughout the plant kingdom.
Hemp flowers contain other cannabinoids that produce unique effects.
- Whole Plant, Full Spectrum, Broad Spectrum CBD Oil and CBD Isolate
- Contrary to popular belief, more CBD is not necessarily better. While CBD isolate products contain astronomical amounts of CBD, whole plant full spectrum CBD oils harness all of the beneficial phytochemicals within hemp. Many of these molecules work together to produce a more balanced and beneficial effect.
- CBD Oils vs Tinctures
- CBD oils are made with a CO₂ extraction that will separate the target phytochemicals from the solvent used to absorb them. Tinctures are made by infusing hemp buds in alcohol. Often, the final product will be in the form of a dropper bottle containing CBD-infused alcohol. While tinctures are effective, CBD oils offer a purer and more refined end product.
- Which CBD Oil Is Better For You?
- This will totally depend on your own needs and preferences. If you are new to this and want to take the temperature, a product with a low percentage will surely be preferable. If you’ve been using CBD for a while, or just want to start with a higher dosage for whatever reason, higher potency products offer increased amounts of the cannabinoid per drop.
- What Is The Strongest Form Of CBD Oil?
- CBD oils with concentrations of 40% offer the highest dose of CBD oil. These products provide, on average, 3000 mg of CBD per bottle and 19 mg of CBD per drop.
We are often asked questions about the legality of CBD. We fully understand these concerns. Check out the answers to the most frequently asked questions below to reassure yourself.
- Where To Buy CBD Oil?
- It is legal to buy CBD oil in the vast majority of European countries. Always check the regulations in your area first. At Royal Queen Seeds we deliver CBD products quickly and safely throughout Europe.
- Can You Travel With CBD Products?
- Users can travel with CBD legally in most countries in Europe. However, make sure you buy it from a reputable company that meets the legal limit of less than 0.2% THC.
- What Forms Of CBD Are Available?
- CBD consumers have a wide range of choices. The most popular types of CBD products are oils, capsules, concentrates, topical creams, and edibles.
- Is CBD Oil Legal In The UK And Europe?
- CBD remains legal in the UK and Europe, provided the products are below the legal limit of 0.2% THC.